Our Behaviour Code
I will behave in a way which shows respect for learning by:
- Demonstrating appropriate learning behaviour at all times;
- Trying my best, being engaged and taking responsibility for my learning;
- Listening effectively and waiting for a turn to speak;
- Being sensible and quiet when walking around the school;
- Producing work I am proud of.
I will behave in a way which shows respect for myself by:
- Having integrity and always doing the right thing;
- Being polite, well-mannered and honest;
- Taking responsibility for my words and actions;
- Taking pride in my appearance and being a proud member of the school;
- Accepting and reflecting on feedback.
I will behave in a way which shows respect for others by:
- Showing tolerance and celebrating differences;
- Being kind and caring to everyone;
- Listening and being considerate to other people’s points of view;
- Demonstrating safe behaviour at all times;
- Being fair and playing respectfully with others.